French Cliche – A Shopify Based Art Store
FrenchCliche is a label and nomadic gallery founded by Emily Marant and Hugo Matha back in 2019. They have a team of over 30 young artists and designers that produce exclusive designs based on their understanding of the French Culture. Their approach provides new solutions and techniques for young creatives to bring a fresh vision upon traditional art and know-how. This results in some of the most unique numbered and signed limited edition objects and collections. Each product is developed with collaboration between emerging talents and renowned artisans, symbolising French excellence. Their focus is to source creators that support, share and align with their ideologies.
When FrenchCliche contacted us with the requirement of creating their e-commerce website that sells these exclusive products and acts as a platform for more people to understand the mission behind the brand, we were more than stoked to be on board as their strategic website development partners. They also wanted a space for the artists with brief descriptions about them and the products they have to offer, so the end-user is more aware of who the creator of that product is and what their story is.
After studying the client’s requirements, industry, target market, potential buyers, and other important factors, our experienced and skilled team suggested going with Shopify Solutions to match their requirements.
- Setting up payment gateways like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Apple Pay.
- Select a lightweight theme that best compliments their brand aesthetics and values.
- Customizing the website as per the clients’ vision and in a way that appeals to their customers.
- Custom orders through WhatsApp or Call.
- Recommendation Products on individual product pages.
- Quick Emailer Contact Form.