Picante – A Shopify based eCommerce Website
Picante is a British luxury clothing brand that finds its roots in its passion for hospitality, marketing and travel. Saam Zonzooni and Jude Taylor are co-founders of this unique venture. Their collections are often aimed at technology, childhood television and other aspects of the great city of London. They manage to keep a subtle recall to all such references, allowing people who don’t necessarily understand the reference also rock their clothes since the brand maintains a sense of fashion appeal and nostalgia. They call these random collections capsules, and their logo-based apparel has gained considerable popularity across all age groups.
Such a niche-market expert requires a webstore that caters to all their requirements by providing a seamless user understanding to their potential clients and not only developing another e-commerce store. When Picante came to us with this requirement, we showed them our extensive portfolio of custom-made ecommerce sites, after which they knew they had knocked on the right door. Together, developers and the team from Aglowid discussed business goals, mission, vision and deliverables with Picante to develop the right fit webstore for our prestige clients.
Once we had narrowed down all the required features and how we wanted the website to look and feel, we decided to base their webstore on the Shopify platform to allow easy access, quicker time-to-market and industry-grade security protocols for their web app solution. Here are some of the top features we included for powering their online apparel store –
Our inputs included
- Designing a minimal website with responsive on-hover product animations
- Notifying the customer for re-stock of their desired product that was presently not available
- Quick cart editing and checkout process
- Various payment gateway integrations such as Google Pay, Shop Pay, PayPal and more
- Multi-currency options in AUD, EUR, GBP and USD.
- Relevant recommendations motivate visitors to shop and spend more time on the site.
- Proper analytics and tracking integrations with their Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other tools.