My Family First – TeleMedicine App
Medical emergencies can emerge at any time without any warning or any notice. As a responsible individual, you do your best to be prepared for such situations for you and your family. You mostly have contacts for the best surgeons or best gynaecologists in your residential city. However, what will you do if you need a gynaecologist when you are in another city? A simple google search will show you the nearest gynaecologists near you. However, you won’t get direct information about their charges or an option to book an appointment with ease.
Our client (MyFamilyFirst) from the healthcare community identified this pain point in the community and realized the importance of bridging the healthcare services to the needful people in our country with convenience. They came to us with an app requirement that could serve as a one-stop solution for their users to search for the right kind of doctors for their requirements, book their appointments with respective doctors, navigate to their clinic, and give them reviews like we review restaurants on Zomato for other users to know how apt their services are. They also wanted an app for the doctors to manage their schedules and access their patient’s history, diagnosis, progress, and relevant information.
After studying our client’s requirements, industry, target market, potential buyers and other important factors, our experienced mobile app developer’s team started building the ideal app solutions to match their requirements.
Our inputs included –
- An app that connects both – Doctors and Patients (on Android and iOS).
- A Patient app for users who want remote solutions.
- A Doctor’s app for Doctors to manage their business.
- An admin panel to manage and analyze the overall business solution.
- An app that allows the patient to fix an online appointment.
- An app where patient get online consultation, diagnostics & treatments.
- An app where people can buy medicine online and get it delivered to their home.
- An app with a subscription model for added benefits.
- An app with the option to add family members with their medical details.
- An app with a reward system for patients that punch in their invoice amount for getting redeemable coins.
As mentioned, we had developed three dfferent solutions to create a complete Telemedicine solution.
- Location based Search
- Advance Filter
- Reviews & Ratings
- Appointment Scheduling
- Appointment cancellation & rescheduling
- Online Payment
- Virtual Consultation Desk
- Profile Management
- Health History Sharing
- Rewards coupon code
- Notification Alerts
- SMS Alerts
- Add Favourite
- Add family members
- Profile Management
- Authorised Patient History Access
- Schedule management
- Holiday Calendar
- Score Card History
- Check Earnings
- Referral history
- Refer a Patient
- Check latest Appointments
- Reschedule Appointments
- Give and read Reviews and Ratings
- Monthly Reports and Analysis
- Scan and Add bill to patients app
- SMS & Notification Alert
- One Click Dashboard
- Advance Search & Filter
- Admin Access
- Manage User
- Manage Doctors
- Manage Subscribers
- Manage services
- Manage Appointments
- Manage Location
- Access reports & analysis
- Set commission and discounts
- Push notification
- Check debit report