montaigne market – A Fashion eStore
With the rise in a pandemic situation, every fashion & clothing business is enforced to shut down. Montaigne Market – a fashion boutique cum luxury retailer in Paris is one of them. Fortunately, the boutique had an eCommerce website developed in the middle of March 2020, just before the two days of lockdown. Though the eCommerce store is too new, it helps them to get significant online business even in the tough situation.
The client had already planned to build a website since the last quarter of 2019 and came to us with an idea of an eCommerce store that helps them ramp up their sales and revenue while expanding their geographic reach among the customers. With her prolonged experience in the market, she is aware of the hesitation of buying online without physically seeing or trying it in a trial room. Keeping all these points into consideration, she wants to build an eCommerce store that nearly replicates the boutique experience while elevating the brand identity.
With detailed analysis and research, we choose the WordPress platform with a scope to make a scalable customizable solution in the near future.
Understanding the target audience and their user behaviour, we had created a few user personas to figure out the user pattern and both positive and negative side of an ecommerce store. Based on that, we had created a journey map concerning the user’s persona.
- Choosing the perfect aligned WordPress theme to replicate the boutique, we had customized it accordingly to align it with design trends.
- Later, we had done some AB/ Testing on product pages to ensure higher conversion rates.
- We understand the impact of Creative layouts on both Click-Through Rate (CTR) and conversions, making it a worthwhile use of our time.
- To run the platform smoothly, we had integrated several operational WooCommerce plugins that help the client to handle her business with ease.
- Due to the impact of the virus, we had to accelerate the process to complete the website. Here the client is not able to do any personalized photoshoot and concerning that all we had to compromise with the images provided by brands and some in-house photography things.
- Profile management
- Detailed navigation menu with categorization
- Advanced search functionality
- Integrated Payment Gateway
- English and French language support
- Detailed size guide
- News subscription
- Wish lists