LongBottom & Co – The Shopify Food Store
Founded in 2017, the story of LongBottom & Co goes way back to 1988 when the two founded Ed & Greg met at school, and have been friends ever since. Both of them had an unparalleled love for hot sauces and Bloody Mary’s. This love slowly grew on them as a business idea with the goal of creating Bloody Mary’s that is not just hotter, but also tastier. They wanted to give it more flavor in addition to the common singed tongue effect its widely popular for. They started experimenting with hot sauce and various flavors.
They successfully turned their childhood hobby into a full-scale business back in 2017. Their manufacturing takes place in UK using the best ingredients around the world. They also managed to create a unique Mary Mix that packs a hefty punch to the taste buds and their competition. They approached us with a requirement of creating a pure ecommerce website for their products and services.
After studying the client’s requirements, industry, target market, potential buyers and other important factors, our experienced and skilled team suggested going with Shopify solutions to match their requirements.
Our inputs included –
- Setting up payment gateways by integrating credible payment methods like Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Adding ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Buy Now’ functions.
- Customizing their website design wise and SEO-wise to match their UI/UX requirements.
- Deciding on a light-weight, elegant and customizable theme for their website.
- Setting up product recommendations.
- Adding shopping cart feature.
- Adding ‘Sold Out’ indicator for products that are out of stock.