Bredouille – The Shopify Based Online Store
Started by two brothers – Como and Romeo, Bredouille is the tangible realization of their childhood passion that they turned into a professional adventure. They both have been avid fish lovers as fishes hold a special place in their value system. They claim fishes have always inspired them to dream. They both love travelling and have covered various parts of the world in their endeavors, giving them a keen insight into different mythical fishes that they paint using their Gouache and Acrylics. Apart from being an ideal family story business, they also make responsible choices to sell clothes made from 100 percent organic cotton and other recycled materials. As a result, their collection is modern, fresh, and artistic.
When they contacted us, they wanted to build a website that encapsulates their story and their journey of turning their passion into their business while providing their customers with genuine aesthetic, ecological clothing. So we partnered with them to set up a one-stop solution website to set up their e-commerce store and enhance their online brand identity and visibility.
After studying the client’s requirements, industry, target market, potential buyers, and other important factors, our experienced and skilled team suggested going with Shopify solutions to match their requirements.
Our inputs included –
- Setting up payment gateways by integrating credible payment methods like PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Setting up analytical tools like Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics for website performance tracking.
- The Live Chat Feature with support of text, GIF, and attachments for better customer inquiries handling.
- Setting up a blog page for them to share their engaging stories.
- Multiple language support – French and English to suit all their target audiences.
- Support for customer reviews and ratings.
- Deciding on a lightweight, elegant and customizable theme for their website.
- Customizing their website design-wise and SEO-wise to match their UI/UX requirements.