The iPhone 11 launch event is taking place in the Steve Jobs Theater at the company’s Apple Park headquarters in Cupertino, California. We are here to bring you live updates directly from the event. Stay tuned to get the latest information about everything being announced and happening there.
There are lots of things to be announced and revealed today at Apple Event.
You can watch the live event on YouTube for the first time.
Things started with Music “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish, and then it’s “You and I” by Barns Courtney.
The podium is empty waiting for someone to be cheered by huge gathering here inside Steve Jobs Theater.
What we hear next is “This Life” by Vampire Weekend, seems we need to wait more!
Finally, the logo started changing its color to the vivid one.
We again welcomed with “Toast” by Koffee, and then “If It Feels Good” by Leon Bridges.
And, it turns it a series of songs, at the same time, the Steve Jobs Theater getting filled with people across the globe.
Now, it begins with
“Give people wonderful tools, and they’ll do wonderful things” And, Tim Cook with generous gesture (with folding hands) arrives at the stage with quote of the very cool video.
“Products and technologies that are designed in the service of humanity,” Tim says about the ambition of Apple.
He is talking about the on-going announcement and says, “We have a huge morning planned for you, with some truly big announcements.”
He begins with App Store and Apple Arcade and welcomes Ann onstage to talk about.
Apple Arcade is set to launch on September 19th for $4.99 a month!
Ann, with a beautiful gesture, talks about Arcade, “You can’t find these games on any other mobile platform or subscription service.”
The Arcade, a new feature in the App Store, now provides user with a new game every month along with recommendations, game trailers and “expert editorial content” which will have games guides and sneak peak of the game.
Ann now welcomes Benjamin Kinney from Konami to talk about a game.
He comes and plays Frogger game Toy Town which is available to launch.
Then comes, Peter Fabiano from Capcom and he talks about Shinskai, Into the Depth, played on iPad. These two games were played with touch control, that was smooth and fantastic so far.
The games were available much earlier, but due expensiveness, they were not able to find the market.
Then there were some few other games, all fast and smooth.
Having played the game, there are tons of partners on the Apple Arcade slide which users can find from September 19th in over 150 countries, 100 new games in launch catalog. $4.99 / month! The good deal about Arcade is that user can get a one-month free trial.
Apple TV Plus
Here comes Tim Cook back on stage and says, “Next up, let’s talk about Apple TV Plus.”
Tim talks about the trailers for “The Morning Show” and says, “The trailer for The Morning Show is one of the most-watched trailers for any new television show ever”, and next he talks about the upcoming trailer show “SEE” and says, “Now we’re going to get the trailer for See, which is the Jason Momoa show about a world where everyone is blind.”
Apple TV Plus which going to start from the coming November 1st will have a number of shows and more will be added just at $4.99 a month.
That $4.99 is for a family subscription. “All of these incredible shows for the price of a single movie rental — that is crazy!”
Importantly, New iPhones, iPad, Apple TV purchases come with one year of Apple TV Plus subscription. Flexing that ecosystem!
Next iPadOS in Line
Cook is talking about iPadOS and more than 1 million iPad apps available across the world. And to explain this, he welcomes Greg Jozwiak on stage.
The next New 7th-gen iPad is similar to previous-gen iPad, but with a larger 10.2-inch Retina display. The iPad will be empowered with A10 Fusion chip, which is 2x faster than the top-selling PC in the world along with Smart Connector for the full-size smart keyboard.
The iPadOS is laden with multi-tasking support with a desktop-class browser which works with things like Squarespace and Google Docs.
The iPad has 8mp camera along with gigabit LTE for the cell model. 100 percent recycled aluminum.
Customers can order today this beautifully designed iPadOS starting from $329 and $299 for education customers, shipping at end of the month (September 30).
Apple Watch, Whoa!
Series 5 starts at $399, and $499 for cell models. Order now, ships September 20th onwards
The Apple Watch is amazing, full of rich features and functionalities, all to ease the life of a human. A video is showcased, “A lot of people saying they got notifications about elevated heart rates. One person fell, and the Watch automatically called 911 and his wife.” very palpable story about the life of people here.
In yet another story, “Another woman had an emergency C-section. A man says it led to a surgery that staved off a heart attack.” And, there are many such stories in the line in which how the Apple watch helps people stay right on track with plenty of healthy tips and supports.
The video narrates, “Apple is very proud of how the Watch has helped people’s health, a very clear focus for the device over the past few years.”
Tim is back again and says something interesting about Apple Watch Series 5, “These are just a few of the amazing stories that I get every day.” And, he further introduces another woman from his team to talk about the Apple Watch Series 5.
There will three new studies, following the Apple Heart Study which will include;
- Apple Hearing Study
- Apple Women’s Health Study
- And Apple Heart and Movement Study
“Apple hearing study with the World Health Organization and the University of Michigan.”
“Apple Women’s Health Study with NIH and Harvard.”
And Apple Heart and Movement Study with American Heart Association and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Users can enroll in these studies using the Apple Research app. Apple cannot access identifying information and it will be available later this year.
Now, it’s Stan Ng on stage, invited by Tim Cook to introduce the new Apple Watch Series 5
Features of Apple Watch Series 5
- The new Apple Watch has an innovative new display that is ALWAYS ON
- Always-on Retina display
- Drops brightness
- Wrist raise or tap raises to full brightness
- LTPO display refreshes dynamically
- From 60Hz to as low as 1Hz for power saving
- A bunch of new sensors which enhances battery life
- 18-hour battery life
- International Emergency Calling
- Comes in silver, gold, space gray 100 percent recycled aluminum
- New stainless white
“All watch faces tuned for new display, as well as all the workouts in the workout app “Perfect for those times when you can’t raise your wrist or tap the display, or a work setting when you just want to sneak a look”.
Now, It’s iPhone 11…!
Tim back on stage saying, “iPhone has 99 percent customer satisfaction.” “We focus on technologies that matter most,” says Cook.
- The all new iPhone 11 is equipped with powerful dual cameras with amazing photo-genic features.
- Tim Invites Cayenne for making the announcement and explaining the details.
- Top features of iPhone 11
- Toughest glass every in Smartphone
- Camera bump is also the part of the glass
- Available in Purple, white, green, yellow, black, and red
- 6.11-inch Retina display. Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos
- Dual camera: 12mp wide, 26mm f/1.8, ultra wide 12mp f/2.4
- 2x optical zoom out on the ultra wide camera
- New immersive wide-angle camera interface
- New feature “semantic rendering” added which will relight image based on the subject
- “Multiscale tone mapping”.
- It will highlight image differently depending on where they are
- Portrait mode, called high-key mono, for Pet
- New night mode to compete with Tech giant, Google and Samsung
- 4k 60 fps, slow-mo, time-lapse, and new extended dynamic range for video
- Highest quality video in Smartphone
- Flash enhanced by 36% brighter
- 12mp TrueDepth front camera
- 4k60 and slow-motion now in front cam
- “slofies” called for slow-motion selfies
- A13 Bionic processor chip
- Fastest CPU and GPU ever in a smartphone
- Excellent for gaming
- 1 hour longer battery than iPhone XR
- Faster face ID
- Starting at $699
iPhone 11 Pro / Max
Tim Cook says the phone was designed keeping “customers in mind” and signals to introduce yet another phone in the line and it is none other than the much anticipated iPhone 11 Pro.
“These are the most powerful and advanced iPhones ever in a stunning new design,” says Cook. With this, he introduces “Phil.”
“Best product made, even if you’re not a pro,” says Schiller
Quality & Features iPhone 11 Pro/ Max
- A single piece of glass on the backside with a stainless steel band
- Available in Midnight green, space gray, silver/white, and gold in color
- Pro Max has 6.5 inch, Pro is 5.8 inch display
- Super Retina XDR display with OLED
- 2 million to 1 contrast
- 200nits of brightness
- 15 percent more energy efficient
- It is also powered by A13 Bionic Processor Chip
- iPhone 11 Pro provides 4 hr while Pro Max provide 5 longer battery life than iPhone Xs
- Now, Sri Santhanam comes right on stage to talk about further features of the iPhone 11 Pro/Max
He says, “CPU can do 1 trillion operations per second” while “iPhone 11 Pro is the best machine learning platform in any smartphone.” As far as the efficiency of the iPhone 11 Pro/Max is concerned, it is powered with 7nm transistors tailored for high performance and low power.
The two Apple iPhone also comes with 4 high-efficiency cores that are powerful enough to use most of the time for great battery life.
Features of Camera
- New wide-angle camera with f/1.8 lens
- Tele with f/2.4,
- Ultrawide with 120-degree
- Field of view f/2.0
- 0.5x, 1x, and 2x listed as optical zoom settings
- 1/2364 shutter speed
- ISO 20 and 1/1370 for a photo from the ultrawide camera at f/2.4
- ISO 20 and 1/2994 for the last photo
- Deep Fusion for low light photography
- Face ID works at greater angles
- iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999, Pro Max $1099
You can preorder Friday 5am to get it delivered on September 20th
Finally, after some glimpse of the retail team, Tim Cook back on stage again. With a folded hand to say bye for the day.
Everything from the conference looked extremely amazing, but it is users who will give you the final experience. Let’s wait and watch. By the way, if you are using any of the iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch which were announced today, you can let us know your experience by writing us an email on the given details, we’ll publish it byline.